Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
Thu July 17, 2014
Concord's Market Days Celebrates 40 Years
The 40th annual Market Days is underway in Concord.
The event runs through Saturday and tents will line Main Street with sidewalk sales, food vendors, live music, and other activities.
Stephanie Green of Hopkinton comes every year, and says the three-day event creates a real sense of community.
“And it’s just nice to see people using the downtown. I’m always commenting about how the nice thing about Concord is that is really does have a thriving downtown, which so many communities no longer have.”
Sherry Spurrs is the owner of Fabulous Looks Boutique and says the event is good for downtown businesses like hers.
“We get a lot of people that come from out of town as well as our tried and true, everyday customers. So we get a chance to kind of grow our base because they are new.”
New programs have been added to the event over the years.
The second-annual poetry open mic for teens will be held Friday evening.
Arts & Culture
All Things Considered
Hidden New Hampshire