Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon February 24, 2014
Continuing Coverage: The Affordable Care Act Unfolds In New Hampshire
February 5, 2013 – November 14, 2013
The most critical issue New Hampshire faced in 2013 was how to adopt and roll out the ACA. And those decisions didn’t come easily. State lawmakers must still decide whether to expand Medicaid and because of New Hampshire’s small size, only one insurance company offers plans on the federally-run online marketplace. Reporter Todd Bookman followed the twists and turns of the ACA and produced a mix of daily and feature stories to illustrate our state’s complicated relationship with the law.