Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu February 6, 2014
Continuing Coverage: New Hampshire Grapples With The Affordable Care Act
The most critical issue New Hampshire faced in 2013 was how to adopt and roll out the ACA. And those decisions didn’t come easily. State lawmakers must still decide whether to expand Medicaid and because of New Hampshire’s small size, only one insurance company offers plans on the federally-run online marketplace. Reporter Todd Bookman followed the twists and turns of the ACA and produced a mix of daily and feature stories to illustrate our state’s complicated relationship with the law.