Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth
Tue August 28, 2012
Conversation Is STILL King
Whether heralded as awesome, a distraction, or temporary attention-grabber, social media may not be the be-all, end-all of communication today. People still share their opinions and desires to each other via our favorite method…word of mouth. That’s according to the Keller Fay Group, a research and consulting company founded by Ed Keller and Brad Fay. Ed and Brad are authors of The Face-to-Face Book: Why Real Relationships Rule in a Digital Marketplace. Keller Fay is also partnering with The National Journal to track Americans’ online and face-to-face conversations about the 2012 Presidential race.
Brad joined us in the studio while on vacation in New Hampshire.