Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Tue August 28, 2012
Conversation Is STILL King
Whether heralded as awesome, a distraction, or temporary attention-grabber, social media may not be the be-all, end-all of communication today. People still share their opinions and desires to each other via our favorite method…word of mouth. That’s according to the Keller Fay Group, a research and consulting company founded by Ed Keller and Brad Fay. Ed and Brad are authors of The Face-to-Face Book: Why Real Relationships Rule in a Digital Marketplace. Keller Fay is also partnering with The National Journal to track Americans’ online and face-to-face conversations about the 2012 Presidential race.
Brad joined us in the studio while on vacation in New Hampshire.