Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Word of Mouth
Tue August 28, 2012
Conversation Is STILL King
Whether heralded as awesome, a distraction, or temporary attention-grabber, social media may not be the be-all, end-all of communication today. People still share their opinions and desires to each other via our favorite method…word of mouth. That’s according to the Keller Fay Group, a research and consulting company founded by Ed Keller and Brad Fay. Ed and Brad are authors of The Face-to-Face Book: Why Real Relationships Rule in a Digital Marketplace. Keller Fay is also partnering with The National Journal to track Americans’ online and face-to-face conversations about the 2012 Presidential race.
Brad joined us in the studio while on vacation in New Hampshire.