Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu February 27, 2014
Couple Stumbles Upon $10 Million Trove While Walking The Dog
Originally published on Thu February 27, 2014 7:57 pm
Many know the joy of finding change in a sofa. Only one couple knows the feeling of finding $10 million dollars' worth of antique coins in the backyard. Rare coin expert Don Kagin discusses the find.