Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri March 2, 2012
Court Report Details Isaacson Auction
There were three bidders hoping to buy Isaacson Structural Steel with a $100,000 difference determining the winning bid, according to a report filed Thursday in federal district court in Concord.
Koster Industries, which disposes of industrial equipment, bid $2.3 million.
The third bid was $2 million. It came from GT Auctions which also does business as Investment Recovery Services.
According to the report the auction took about 90 minutes.
The sale is subject to approval by the court.