Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri March 2, 2012
Court Report Details Isaacson Auction
There were three bidders hoping to buy Isaacson Structural Steel with a $100,000 difference determining the winning bid, according to a report filed Thursday in federal district court in Concord.
Koster Industries, which disposes of industrial equipment, bid $2.3 million.
The third bid was $2 million. It came from GT Auctions which also does business as Investment Recovery Services.
According to the report the auction took about 90 minutes.
The sale is subject to approval by the court.