Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri March 2, 2012
Court Report Details Isaacson Auction
There were three bidders hoping to buy Isaacson Structural Steel with a $100,000 difference determining the winning bid, according to a report filed Thursday in federal district court in Concord.
Koster Industries, which disposes of industrial equipment, bid $2.3 million.
The third bid was $2 million. It came from GT Auctions which also does business as Investment Recovery Services.
According to the report the auction took about 90 minutes.
The sale is subject to approval by the court.