Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri March 2, 2012
Court Report Details Isaacson Auction
There were three bidders hoping to buy Isaacson Structural Steel with a $100,000 difference determining the winning bid, according to a report filed Thursday in federal district court in Concord.
Koster Industries, which disposes of industrial equipment, bid $2.3 million.
The third bid was $2 million. It came from GT Auctions which also does business as Investment Recovery Services.
According to the report the auction took about 90 minutes.
The sale is subject to approval by the court.