Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
13.7: Cosmos And Culture
Sun June 24, 2012
Craving A Lazy Day? This Chimpanzee "Gets" It (Video Clip)
Originally published on Mon June 25, 2012 8:58 am
We all have them: Days when we just want to take it down a notch, even as others around us burst with energy.
David, alpha-male chimpanzee at Fongoli in Senegal, had a morning like that recently. While other males vocalized (pant-hooted) with gusto, a perfectly hale and hearty David ... just couldn't be bothered, as this video bit shows.
You can keep up with more of what Barbara is thinking on Twitter: @bjkingape