Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Here's What's Awesome
Fri September 16, 2011
Crowd That Lifts a Car to Rescue Guy Is Basically Like Voltron, Minus the Colorful Armor
Crowd That Lifts a Car to Rescue Guy Is Basically Like Voltron, Minus the Colorful ArmorBy Brady Carlson on Friday, September 16, 2011
Remember Voltron, where these anime characters would merge their robots together into one super-powered "defender of the universe"? Faced with a man trapped under a car - one that happens to be right next to a burning motorcycle - this crowd in Utah lifts in sync and saves a motorcyclist's life.
So even rescues can now be crowdsourced. Let's Go, Crowd in Utah!
Now it's your turn - let's share some awesome links in the comments, all of us at once
I'll be away next week - the awesomeness returns September 26th. See you then!