Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon September 16, 2013
Crowded Field Tries To Make Baseball's Post Season
Originally published on Mon September 16, 2013 7:09 am
The end of Major League Baseball's regular season is less than two weeks away. It's the time of year when a long plodding season breaks into an all-out sprint among teams trying to qualify for the playoffs. The field this year is especially crowded as a few of the usual suspects are joined in the chase by some newcomers.