Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon November 4, 2013
A Culture Of Coddling?
School decisions banning dodge ball and tag have re-ignited a broader debate on whether we are over-protecting kids. We discuss the need for letting go and letting children grow. But others say the world has changed, and parental involvement is needed today.
- Patrick Corbin – executive director of the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association
- KJ Dell'Antonia – editor and lead blogger for the Motherlode blog at The New York Times
- David Finkelhor – sociology professor and director of the Crimes Against Children Research Lab at UNH