Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri June 13, 2014
Dancing On A Lark: Gov. Christie Struts His Stuff On 'Tonight Show'
Originally published on Fri June 13, 2014 7:10 pm
Some stories tell themselves — like New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appearing on The Tonight Show and doing the Evolution of Dad Dancing with Jimmy Fallon.
The video follows first lady Michelle Obama's appearance on the show last year in which she — and Fallon — performed the Evolution of Mom Dancing. You can watch that video below:
(h/t NPR's Korva Coleman)