Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri June 13, 2014
Dancing On A Lark: Gov. Christie Struts His Stuff On 'Tonight Show'
Originally published on Fri June 13, 2014 7:10 pm
Some stories tell themselves — like New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appearing on The Tonight Show and doing the Evolution of Dad Dancing with Jimmy Fallon.
The video follows first lady Michelle Obama's appearance on the show last year in which she — and Fallon — performed the Evolution of Mom Dancing. You can watch that video below:
(h/t NPR's Korva Coleman)