Most Active Stories
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Tue July 15, 2014
Dartmouth College's President, Philip Hanlon
Dartmouth President Phillip Hanlon joins us tomorrow to discuss changes and challenges at the college during his first year, from a new plan to deal with a sexual assault problem that has drawn federal scrutiny, to Hanlon’s plans to expand graduate programs and deal with the ongoing issue of affordability.
- Philip Hanlon – Dartmouth alum of the Class of ’77, award-winning math professor at University of Michigan and current president of Dartmouth College.
Campus Sexual Assault