Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Tue July 15, 2014
Dartmouth College's President, Philip Hanlon
Dartmouth President Phillip Hanlon joins us tomorrow to discuss changes and challenges at the college during his first year, from a new plan to deal with a sexual assault problem that has drawn federal scrutiny, to Hanlon’s plans to expand graduate programs and deal with the ongoing issue of affordability.
- Philip Hanlon – Dartmouth alum of the Class of ’77, award-winning math professor at University of Michigan and current president of Dartmouth College.
Campus Sexual Assault