Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Tue July 15, 2014
Dartmouth College's President, Philip Hanlon
Dartmouth President Phillip Hanlon joins us tomorrow to discuss changes and challenges at the college during his first year, from a new plan to deal with a sexual assault problem that has drawn federal scrutiny, to Hanlon’s plans to expand graduate programs and deal with the ongoing issue of affordability.
- Philip Hanlon – Dartmouth alum of the Class of ’77, award-winning math professor at University of Michigan and current president of Dartmouth College.
Campus Sexual Assault