Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sat July 28, 2012
Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Mayo Clinic Announce Collaboration
Dartmouth-Hitchcock will become a member of Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic Care Network in a deal announced Friday.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is joining a handful of other health providers around the country who are members of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
That means Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Mayo Clinic will be able to collaborate on patient treatment. Dartmouth-Hitchcock doctors can share both patient information and seek professional opinions from Mayo.
Gregg Meyer, the Chief Clinical Officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, says that the partnership will benefit New Hampshire patients.
“I think what it means for a patient is ‘I’m able to get the care where I’m close to my loved ones, in an environment that I’m familiar with and in a place I know is affordable because we’re not going to have to travel.’ Most importantly, this is a service that’s going to be brought to patients at no cost. This is a value we’re able to bring to them through this relationship.”
Mayo’s Clinic Care Network launched last year and has members across the country.