Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
12 Days of Drawings
Wed November 28, 2012
Day 2: Mount Washington Snow Coach Tickets for 4
Update: The winner of our Snow Coach drawing is Deborah Abbott, of Harrisville, NH!
Winter brings a whole new set of sights and sounds to the Mount Washington Auto Road: the crisp mountain air, the crystal blue skies, the soft crunch of new snow. And, the best way to see them is the one-of-a-kind SnowCoach. A specially constructed all-wheel drive and unique 4-track system allows the 9-passenger SnowCoach to deliver you to the world above tree line for a truly unforgettable experience. For the adventurer in you, the SnowCoach gives you the option to cross country ski, telemark ski or snowshoe down the Auto Road.
SnowCoach tours are approximately 1¼ hour long and depart daily from December through March from Great Glen Trails base lodge at the base of Mt. Washington.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take in the beauty New Hampshire has to offer - get in the drawing today!