Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri November 16, 2012
Deadline Extended For States' Health Insurance Exchanges
Originally published on Fri November 16, 2012 6:03 am
Friday was supposed to be the deadline for a key part of the health care law: states were to tell the federal government about their progress on building a state exchange. But the deadline has been extended for the second time in a week. States now have until Dec. 14.