Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri July 11, 2014
Death Toll Rises In Gaza
More than 100 Palestinians have died in the latest serious outbreak of hostilities between Israel and Gaza, where Islamist group Hamas is in power. Israel and Hamas have aimed hundreds of rockets at each other over the past week.
For the first time during the fighting, militants struck northern Israel from neighboring Lebanon.
Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut, joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the situation.
- Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut and syndicated columnist for Agence Global Syndicate and The Daily Star. He tweets @RamiKhouri.