Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Fri July 11, 2014
Death Toll Rises In Gaza
More than 100 Palestinians have died in the latest serious outbreak of hostilities between Israel and Gaza, where Islamist group Hamas is in power. Israel and Hamas have aimed hundreds of rockets at each other over the past week.
For the first time during the fighting, militants struck northern Israel from neighboring Lebanon.
Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut, joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the situation.
- Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut and syndicated columnist for Agence Global Syndicate and The Daily Star. He tweets @RamiKhouri.