Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri July 11, 2014
Death Toll Rises In Gaza
More than 100 Palestinians have died in the latest serious outbreak of hostilities between Israel and Gaza, where Islamist group Hamas is in power. Israel and Hamas have aimed hundreds of rockets at each other over the past week.
For the first time during the fighting, militants struck northern Israel from neighboring Lebanon.
Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut, joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the situation.
- Rami Khouri, director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut and syndicated columnist for Agence Global Syndicate and The Daily Star. He tweets @RamiKhouri.