Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed July 10, 2013
Defense Rests Its Case In George Zimmerman Trial
By Greg Allen
The trial of George Zimmerman is nearing its end — the defense rested its case on Wednesday after calling 18 witnesses. Zimmerman will not testify.