Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu June 21, 2012
Defense Rests In Sandusky Trial
Originally published on Thu June 21, 2012 6:36 am
Closing arguments are expected Thursday in the child sex-abuse trial of Jerry Sandusky. The defense for the former Penn State assistant football coach rested Wednesday without Sandusky taking the stand. Sandusky denies charges that he sexually abused ten boys over 15 years.