Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Wed November 7, 2012
Democrat Challenger Takes Seat in Littleton-Bethlehem.
In Grafton District 1 Democrat challenger Linda Massimilla is guaranteed one of the two seats, according to final totals compiled by the Associated Press.
But it's unclear whether the second seat will go to incumbent Republican Lyle Bulis or Republican Ralph Doolan.
Massimilla had 2,263 votes.
Meanwhile Bulis had 1,667 - only two votes more than Doolan. It wasn't clear whether Doolan will seek a recount.
The district includes Littleton and Bethlehem and was redrawn this year.