Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed November 7, 2012
Democrat Challenger Takes Seat in Littleton-Bethlehem.
In Grafton District 1 Democrat challenger Linda Massimilla is guaranteed one of the two seats, according to final totals compiled by the Associated Press.
But it's unclear whether the second seat will go to incumbent Republican Lyle Bulis or Republican Ralph Doolan.
Massimilla had 2,263 votes.
Meanwhile Bulis had 1,667 - only two votes more than Doolan. It wasn't clear whether Doolan will seek a recount.
The district includes Littleton and Bethlehem and was redrawn this year.