Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue July 2, 2013
Designing Downtowns (Rebroadcast)
Cities and towns around New Hampshire have been working to revitalize and even resurrect their central cores, renovating abandoned buildings, creating walk-able main streets and affordable housing. We’ll look in on these efforts and also the challenges of financing them, while attracting businesses and others to take up the downtown lifestyle.
- Ben Frost: Director of Public Affairs for the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority.
- Kerrie Diers: Executive Director of the Nashua Regional Planning Commission, which serves thirteen communities in southern New Hampshire.
- Robbie Grady- Executive Director of the Goffstown Main Street Program. She also facilitates the New Hampshire Vibrant Communities Organization, which includes several towns working to revitalize their towns.
We'll also hear from:
- Dan Scanlon- a licensed NH real estate broker who also serves on the New Hampshire Commercial Board of Realtors.