Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- N.H. Leaders Brainstorm How To Tackle Heroin Uptick
Fri April 4, 2014
Did A Federal Safety Agency Help General Motors Avoid A Recall?
By Peter Overby
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 8:22 am
As details emerge about GM's handling of an ignition switch recall, a question is raised again: What is the relationship between regulators and the regulated, and the revolving door between the two?