Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
A Loaded Issue
Fri February 15, 2013
Discussion Question: Does New Hampshire need stricter gun control laws?
As part of NHPR's news series, A Loaded Issue, we’re asking Granite Staters to weigh in with their thoughts about gun ownership, laws governing guns, and the culture here.
Each day we'll ask a new discussion question and throughout the week we'll read your comments on the air.
Today's Question: Does New Hampshire need stricter gun control laws?
Please include your first name and your hometown.
Note: As a reminder, comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. We will do our best to keep on top of them - thank you for your patience!