Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
A Loaded Issue
Wed February 13, 2013
Discussion Question: Should N.H. Repeal Its 'Stand Your Ground' Law?
As part of NHPR's news series, A Loaded Issue, we’re asking Granite Staters to weigh in with their thoughts about gun ownership, laws governing guns, and the culture here.
Each day we'll ask a new discussion question and throughout the week we'll read your comments on the air.
Today's Question: Should N.H. Repeal Its 'Stand Your Ground' Law?
Please include your first name and your hometown.
Note: As a reminder, comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. We will do our best to keep on top of them - thank you for your patience!