Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
A Loaded Issue
Wed February 13, 2013
Discussion Question: Should N.H. Repeal Its 'Stand Your Ground' Law?
As part of NHPR's news series, A Loaded Issue, we’re asking Granite Staters to weigh in with their thoughts about gun ownership, laws governing guns, and the culture here.
Each day we'll ask a new discussion question and throughout the week we'll read your comments on the air.
Today's Question: Should N.H. Repeal Its 'Stand Your Ground' Law?
Please include your first name and your hometown.
Note: As a reminder, comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. We will do our best to keep on top of them - thank you for your patience!