Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Tue May 22, 2012
Do Credit Card Laws Not Value Homemakers?
Stay-at-home mom Holly McCall says she manages her family's finances and has perfect credit. But due to a federal law, she was denied a credit card because she doesn't make an income. McCall wants the law changed, but Aracely Panameno with the Center for Responsible Lending says the law is necessary. Host Michel Martin speaks with both women.