Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Thu June 21, 2012
Documenta: the Art Olympics
Produced with Emma Ruddock
It’s a massive exhibit that takes every place every five years across multiple indoor and outdoor venues in Kassel Germany. We wanted to know more about the event, and what makes it the pinnacle of fine art exhibitions, so we got in touch with Blake Gopnik, arts and design critic for the Daily Beast. He visited Kassel earlier this month and joins us now to explain what he saw, and why people are paying attention.