Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue March 5, 2013
Dow Jones Industrial Average Soars On Positive Economic News
Originally published on Tue March 5, 2013 6:20 pm
The Dow Jones Industrial Average crossed over into record territory Tuesday morning and kept going. At midday it was up nearly 150 points and well over its previous high of 14,164, set in October of 2007. The composition of the Dow has changed a lot since then.