Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
All Things Considered
Fri December 16, 2011
Downeaster Train Service Turns Ten
This week officials with Amtrak’s Downeaster marked ten years in service.
The train line between Portland, Maine and Boston includes several stops in New Hampshire. Ridership is up and there are plans to expand the service next year.
Peter Griffin is president of the New Hampshire Railroad Revitalization Association. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the Downeaster's ten years in service.