Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue May 29, 2012
Drawn To Sweets Or Fats? Blame Your Genes
A new study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition finds certain genes may predict a person's food choices and eating habits. Two genes in particular, which are associated with obesity, were significantly associated with more snacks per day from fats and sweets — as well as more servings from dairy and meat.