Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Tue August 5, 2014
Dual Admissions Offered For UNH and Great Bay Community College
The University of New Hampshire and Great Bay Community College announced Tuesday a new dual admissions program. It will allow students to use a single application to get an Associate’s degree from Great Bay before transferring to UNH for a bachelors’.
Once at Great Bay, students need only to maintain a 2.5 GPA to continue on to the University.
The dual admission program is open to students applying or currently enrolled at Great Bay Community College. Administrators say they hope the program will eventually include all University and Community College System institutions in New Hampshire.