Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Word of Mouth
Thu January 17, 2013
The Edge of America
A new show from the Travel Channel explores America’s recreational fringe. “The Edge of America” is an experiential survey of some of the bizarre, dangerous, and hilarious things people do to have fun all over the country.
Geoff Edgers is the host and writer for the program. When he’s not jousting bicycles or eating who-knows-what, he’s also an arts and culture reporter for the Boston Globe.