Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Thu January 17, 2013
The Edge of America
A new show from the Travel Channel explores America’s recreational fringe. “The Edge of America” is an experiential survey of some of the bizarre, dangerous, and hilarious things people do to have fun all over the country.
Geoff Edgers is the host and writer for the program. When he’s not jousting bicycles or eating who-knows-what, he’s also an arts and culture reporter for the Boston Globe.