Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Thu May 20, 2010
The Edible Edition of Here's What's Awesome
Food is something we share over a table, but in the virtual world, food bloggers are sharing recipes, reviews and culinary tips across the web.
NHPR’s Webmaster and Word of Mouth Internet Sherpa Brady Carlson has been checking out New Hampshire’s crop of food blogs and is here to share some of his favorites.
An Awesome Choice of Food Blogs:
Tucker Cummings: A Brave New Breakfast
Melomeals: $3.33 A Day: Delicious and Healthy Vegan Meals Food for $3.33 A Day
AND, here's another thing Awesome:
These people made a cannon that shoots cupcakes. And then they made a slow-motion video of the delicious carnage. Need I say more?