Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu May 20, 2010
The Edible Edition of Here's What's Awesome
Food is something we share over a table, but in the virtual world, food bloggers are sharing recipes, reviews and culinary tips across the web.
NHPR’s Webmaster and Word of Mouth Internet Sherpa Brady Carlson has been checking out New Hampshire’s crop of food blogs and is here to share some of his favorites.
An Awesome Choice of Food Blogs:
Tucker Cummings: A Brave New Breakfast
Melomeals: $3.33 A Day: Delicious and Healthy Vegan Meals Food for $3.33 A Day
AND, here's another thing Awesome:
These people made a cannon that shoots cupcakes. And then they made a slow-motion video of the delicious carnage. Need I say more?