Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu May 20, 2010
The Edible Edition of Here's What's Awesome
Food is something we share over a table, but in the virtual world, food bloggers are sharing recipes, reviews and culinary tips across the web.
NHPR’s Webmaster and Word of Mouth Internet Sherpa Brady Carlson has been checking out New Hampshire’s crop of food blogs and is here to share some of his favorites.
An Awesome Choice of Food Blogs:
Tucker Cummings: A Brave New Breakfast
Melomeals: $3.33 A Day: Delicious and Healthy Vegan Meals Food for $3.33 A Day
AND, here's another thing Awesome:
These people made a cannon that shoots cupcakes. And then they made a slow-motion video of the delicious carnage. Need I say more?