Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Thu May 20, 2010
The Edible Edition of Here's What's Awesome
Food is something we share over a table, but in the virtual world, food bloggers are sharing recipes, reviews and culinary tips across the web.
NHPR’s Webmaster and Word of Mouth Internet Sherpa Brady Carlson has been checking out New Hampshire’s crop of food blogs and is here to share some of his favorites.
An Awesome Choice of Food Blogs:
Tucker Cummings: A Brave New Breakfast
Melomeals: $3.33 A Day: Delicious and Healthy Vegan Meals Food for $3.33 A Day
AND, here's another thing Awesome:
These people made a cannon that shoots cupcakes. And then they made a slow-motion video of the delicious carnage. Need I say more?