Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
All Things Considered
Mon August 26, 2013
'Eggplant Alley': A Look At A Tumultuous Time, With Parallels To Today
This month All Things Considered has been talking with authors who write in or about New Hampshire.
We conclude the series with D.M. Cataneo. His new novel Eggplant Alley tells the story of Nicky Martini, a 13 year old growing up in a run-down New York City neighborhood during the turbulent year of 1970.
D.M. Cataneo talks about the book with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.