Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Word of Mouth
Thu February 21, 2013
Elon Musk And Tesla Take On The New York Times
Earlier this month, the New York Times published a scathing article about Tesla’s Model X…the article has since stirred up controversy on the web and in media and auto industry circles, and it’s a story that doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon. Joining us with an explainer and an update on the latest developments in “Tesla-Gate” is Jamie Page Deaton, Managing Editor of US News Best Cars.
There are many, many articles that cover the debate, as well as take definitive sides. Here are a few links to articles and blog posts on the subject.