Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Thu February 21, 2013
Elon Musk And Tesla Take On The New York Times
Earlier this month, the New York Times published a scathing article about Tesla’s Model X…the article has since stirred up controversy on the web and in media and auto industry circles, and it’s a story that doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon. Joining us with an explainer and an update on the latest developments in “Tesla-Gate” is Jamie Page Deaton, Managing Editor of US News Best Cars.
There are many, many articles that cover the debate, as well as take definitive sides. Here are a few links to articles and blog posts on the subject.