Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu January 9, 2014
Energy Efficiency - How N.H. Stacks Up
A recent report places New Hampshire in the middle of the pack nationally when it comes to programs and policies to conserve energy, and that we’re behind the other New England states. We’ll look at the costs, regulations and the possible outcomes down the road.
- Meredith Hatfield – director of the state’s Office of Energy and Planning
- Michael Licata – vice president of public policy for the NH Business and industry Association
- Laura Richardson – executive director of the Jordan Institute, which advocates for public-policy and market-based solutions to improve energy efficiency in commercial buildings
- Paul Morin - president of Tarkka Homes. A builder himself, he is actively involved with the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of NH. He regularly testifies before the NH Legislature on issues relating to the industry.