Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue October 16, 2012
Entirely Real Photos: Alan Cumming's Suit Is Why Suits Were Invented
"Hi, this is Alan Cumming's Suit. No, I'm not one of those obnoxious inanimate objects with a Twitter feed. I'm just a suit. Just one brightly colored suit against the world. Sometimes, Alan Cumming's Hair and I get together on Skype and talk about what kind of look we're going for, but sometimes, we just show up and see what happens.
I am Alan Cumming's Suit. That is all."