Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon April 22, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: In Which Katy Perry Seems Bored By Smurfette
This is a photocall for Smurfs 2. So you really can't blame any of these people who don't have felt heads for looking with their human heads like they're not having a great time.
Katy Perry and Neil Patrick Harris will both return for the sequel, scheduled for U.S. release on July 31.