Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Mon July 8, 2013
Estranged Husband Accused Of Murdering Charlestown Woman
New Hampshire Attorney General Joe Foster announced this morning that James Robarge will be charged with murdering his wife, Kelly Robarge.
James Robarge is being held on unrelated motor vehicle charges in Vermont.
He will be arraigned later today in a Brattleboro court and charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Officials say that will initiate the extradition process to return him to New Hampshire to face a charge of second degree murder.
Kelly Robarge disappeared on June 27, the same day officials say she filed for divorce from her estranged husband.
An extensive search for the Charlestown woman ended on Saturday when her body was found in the woods in Unity.
An autopsy determined the cause of death to be homicide.