Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Word of Mouth
Tue October 22, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: What Our Guests Eat For Breakfast
It’s been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Here at Word of Mouth we also see the value in a good breakfast but for perhaps different reasons. Just before we start an interview, we ask all of our guests to tell us their name, their title and divulge what they ate for breakfast. It’s a great way to ensure their sound levels are good, but as a special bonus, we also end up with insight into the morning routines of some very interesting people.