Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue December 4, 2012
An Exit Interview: With Governor John Lynch
We sit with New Hampshire Governor John Lynch, as he prepares to leave the state’s “corner office”. We’ll look back with him, at his achievements, his challenges, and what advice he’d impart to Governor-elect Maggie Hassan. Our broadcast is in partnership with New Hampshire Public Television.
- Governor John Lynch - New Hampshire's 80th Governor