Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon July 16, 2012
To Expand or Not To Expand: The Medicaid Question
Although the Supreme Court upheld much of the Affordable Care Act, it removed the federal government’s power to require states to expand Medicaid enrollment or face severe penalties. Now, some states say they’ll opt out. Others are uncertain about how to proceed. We examine the debate in the Granite State.
Tom Bunnell, Director of the Institute for Health, Law & Ethics at UNH School of Law and a policy consultant for New Hampshire Voices for Health.
Marilyn Serafini, the Robin Toner Distinguished Fellow and special correspondent at Kaiser Health News.