Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Around the Nation
Thu October 31, 2013
FAA OKs More In-Flight Use Of Electronic Gadgets
By Brian Naylor
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 6:01 pm
Good news for air travelers who can't get enough of their electronic devices: The FAA is relaxing rules on their use aboard airliners.