Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Around the Nation
Mon December 30, 2013
FAA Names Test Sites For Drones In U.S. Airspace
Originally published on Mon December 30, 2013 5:13 pm
The FAA announced Monday which states will become test sites for unmanned aerial vehicles. Congress has asked the agency to come up with a plan to integrate UAVs into the nation's airspace. State leaders hope the test sites will lead to jobs and industry investment.