Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed August 8, 2012
FairPoint: Internet Outage Resolved After 12 Hours
FairPoint internet service is back up and running in New Hampshire and Maine after being down since late last night.
The cause and scope of the outage is still unknown, according to FairPoint’s Public Relations Manager Jeff Nevins.
“What we do know is that it’s intermittent for some. That some people can get on and have been able to access the internet…”
The DSL internet service was restored at about two o’clock today. FairPoint Communications services more than six hundred and thirty five thousand access lines in New Hampshire and Maine.