Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon May 26, 2014
Far-Right Parties Made Big Gains In European Parliamentary Elections
In Great Britain, the anti-Europe UKIP was the No. 1 vote getter. In France, Marine Le Pen's National Front also did much better than expected.