Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri April 27, 2012
Fatal crash in Dummer
State police say a Connecticut man who formerly lived in Berlin died yesterday in a one-vehicle crash in Dummer.
The victim was identified as 40-year-old Steven Lambert of Manchester, Conn.
According to a news release Lambert lost control of his 2009 Ford Escape on Route 116 near the Route 110A intersection just before midnight.
The vehicle struck several trees and Lambert died at the scene of head and chest injuries.