Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri April 27, 2012
Fatal crash in Dummer
State police say a Connecticut man who formerly lived in Berlin died yesterday in a one-vehicle crash in Dummer.
The victim was identified as 40-year-old Steven Lambert of Manchester, Conn.
According to a news release Lambert lost control of his 2009 Ford Escape on Route 116 near the Route 110A intersection just before midnight.
The vehicle struck several trees and Lambert died at the scene of head and chest injuries.