The white supremacist movement went public last week in Charlottesville--an ugly wake-up to a growing racist movement. On today’s show, we'll get a racial reality check from a teacher at one of the state's most exclusive private schools.
Plus, calls to confront America’s racial legacy extend from coast-to-coast and above the Mason-Dixon line. We'll hear about the challenges of being a student of color at the University of New Hampshire--both past and present.
- Out of Place: When have you felt out of place? The team discusses.
- At UNH, Student Demands After Racist Incidents Feel Like Déjà Vu
- Russel Weatherspoon has been teaching for forty years, thirty of those in the Religion Department at Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Civics 101: Who Gets to Run For President
- 10 Minute Writer's Workshop: Alice Fogel
Russell Weatherspoon on romantic dialogue: