Most Active Stories
- N.H. Utilities Expect Multi-Day Power Restoration Effort After Thanksgiving Eve Storm
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Fri August 15, 2014
Ferguson Officer's Motives In Police Shooting Remain Murky
Originally published on Fri August 15, 2014 8:02 pm
New information was released Friday about the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Mo. The police chief finally released the name of the officer who shot Michael Brown and an incident report listing Brown as a suspect in a recent convenience store robbery. Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is promising a full investigation.