Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed July 3, 2013
Final Members Named To Medicaid Expansion Committee
The final four members have been named to the state's Medicaid Expansion study committee.
On Wednesday Senate President Peter Bragdon announced his three choices. They are Republican senators Nancy Stiles and Andy Sanborn. He also named Charlie Arlinghaus, the President of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy.
Also on Wednesday, Senate minority leader Sylvia Larsen picked Democratic senator Peggy Gilmour.
Earlier this week, Governor Maggie Hassan, House Speaker Terie Norelli and House Minority Leader Gene Chandler made their choices.
The nine-member Medicaid Expansion Commission is expected to begin meeting Monday and has until October 15 to file a final report.