Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri September 7, 2012
A Final…Primary Primer!
In just a few days New Hampshire Republicans and Democrats will choose their nominees for Governor….after a lively campaign on both sides, with competing ideas on some major issues….such as taxes, prisons, and health care. We’ll look at all the candidates, what they’re saying and how they might stack up against each other in a general election.
- Andy Smith – Executive director at UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science at UNH.
- Wayne Lesperance - Professor of political Science at New England College and Director of the Center for Civic Engagement.
Learn more about where the Gubernatorial candidates stand on the issues. NHPR reporter Emily Corwin has interviewed them all broken down their platforms in a Primary Primer. Click here to check it out