Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sat August 11, 2012
Finding A 'Kind World' In Boston, Mass.
Originally published on Tue August 14, 2012 12:59 pm
Kind World, an online experiment at WBUR in Boston, celebrates the effect random acts of kindness can have on others. Whether it's paying the toll for the person behind you, galvanizing a community to support a family in crisis, or paying $1 to buy a book for a little girl — these are the stories of ordinary people turning ordinary circumstances into extraordinary memories.
Every week we feature audio of these stories on the site. Users can also submit their stories of kindness in two ways: 1) Tumblr submissions, or 2) by leaving a message on our Google Voice at 617-651-0909.
Nate Goldman is a social media producer at WBUR.